BEAUTIFUL BELIZE: TRAVEL TO DREAM ABOUT

  The Caribbean nation of Belize has more than 200 islands, or "cayes," which is pronounced like "keys." Each one has its own unique personality that make exploring them such a fascinating and fun time. Belize is the only Central-American country whose official...

THE WORLD AS A CANVAS

The world has quite literally become a canvas for some of the street art scene’s biggest names. These are the top destinations in the world where roaming the streets is just as, if not more, exciting than entering a museum to see some incredibly vibrant works of art....

15 REASONS WHY YOUR NEXT FLIGHT MAY BE DELAYED

With all of the recent weather delays we found this article from Cruisin' Altitude informative and we thought we would share. When you fly using that great travel deal, most of the flights are ontime about 80% or so of the time, the other 20% or so of the time the...

Travelex Location 42-0003 https://www.travelexinsurance.com/            

SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTERS, UPDATES AND MORE!

Email sign up