THE WORLD AS A CANVAS

The world has quite literally become a canvas for some of the street art scene’s biggest names. These are the top destinations in the world where roaming the streets is just as, if not more, exciting than entering a museum to see some incredibly vibrant works of art....

15 REASONS WHY YOUR NEXT FLIGHT MAY BE DELAYED

With all of the recent weather delays we found this article from Cruisin’ Altitude informative and we thought we would share. When you fly using that great travel deal, most of the flights are ontime about 80% or so of the time, the other 20% or so of the time...

AIRLINE TRAVEL TRENDS FOR 2016

As a new year comes into focus,  so do predictions for the current market trends. Here’s a look at what FROSCH thinks will be trending for the airline travel industry in 2016. Airfares May Get Even Lower In 2015, Hopper, a mobile airline app, reported a 14.3% drop in...

CRUISING: THE NEWEST TRENDS FOR TRAVELERS

As a new year comes into focus, so do predictions for the current market trends. Here’s a look at what FROSCH thinks will be trending for the cruise industry in 2016. Cruisers Want to be Explorers Not Tourists More and more cruise travelers are seeking to learn, do,...

THE FAST AND FOREVER: TWO DIFFERENT WAYS TO FLY.

COMING SOON TO AN AIRPORT NEAR YOU! Recently, James Billington wrote in the International Business Times regarding a new aircraft design that will, if it becomes feasible, alter air travel times to warp speed from the United States to Europe. At the same time Qatar...

ROAD TRIP FOR FOODIES

Foodies Unite!  This article from National Geographic has us ready to explore the bounty of the USA.  Ready for a Road Trip?   From the October 2010 issue of National Geographic Traveler and the National Geographic book Drives of a Lifetime Road fare doesn’t have to...

SOMETHING ABOUT PALAU

Handballed between various foreign powers for centuries, Pacific pipsqueak Palau is charting its own path through the uncertain waters of national independence. While the US still plays Big Daddy, Palau is its own master. In 2014 President Remengesau was named a...

THE COLD HARD FACTS

Our world is ever warmer, ever more crowded, and ever more plugged-in. So there’s something wildly refreshing about a place that’s about 80% ice covered, boasts the world’s lowest population density, and has cellular coverage so poor that many rely on satellite...

A BORROWED BLOG AND A THOUGHT OR THREE

From time to time we will find something that peaks our interest and feel it is something well worth sharing.  This week we have found a delightful travel blog called To Europe and Beyond and it is filled with the wonder of seeing the world from the perspective of...